Reunions are fast approaching! In just 24 days, we’ll be together again, celebrating the two years since graduation (can you believe it’s been that long?!). Here’s some info about the best week of the year:
- Tent entrance: You must have a wristband to enter any major reunion site after 5 pm. While a wristband does not provide satellite class members and their guests with meals or costumes (we’re satellite class members until our 5th reunion), it does allow access to the evening entertainment as well as to the alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Wristbands are not required for any of the daytime events, which include the one and only P-rade on Saturday and the fireworks concert that same evening.
- Class of 2012 beer tent before the P-rade: Members of our class can enjoy beverages and snacks on Saturday from 12:30 – 2 pm in the U-Store courtyard tent. Anyone who purchased a wristband through our class website earlier this year may attend. Swing by to catch up with classmates, grab a beer, and then head over to the P-rade!
- Wristband pick-up and on-site registration: Alumni from the classes of 2008 through 2013 may register any number of adult or minor guests. Pick up your pre-registered wristband at the 5th Reunion HQ (Pyne-1901 Courtyard). At this point the only way to register is to do so at the 5th Reunion HQ at $80 per person. All alumni must accompany their guests and all must have valid photo ID.
- Hours for wristband pick-up and registration at the 5th Reunion HQ: Thursday: noon – 12 am; Friday: 9 am – 1 am; Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm and 5 pm – 12 am
- Important policies: In an effort to address overcrowding and underage drinking at the 5th and 10th Reunions, only minors with minor wristbands specifically for the “Senior”, “5th”, or “10th” Reunions will have access to these sites. Additional details on wristband and alcohol policies can be found here. Meningitis FAQ.
Feel free to email Ariana, Travis or Charley with any questions. Can’t wait to see you soon!